The entity responsible for handling personal data is Tea4You SA, a Swiss company registered under n°409.229.597, whose head office is registered Place de la Gare 4, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland.
Collecting and receiving information
Kusmi Tea Switzerland can collect et receive customers’ personal data by various ways, particularly when subscribing to the website, by ordering, subscribing to newsletters, following the brand, analysing navigation data, using functions of the website and publicity actions. In any case, you would not be forced to transmit information. However, if you would refuse, you may not have the right to get the suggested services.
In the way the collected data is associated to a physical person identified or recognizable, data is protected as personal data as mentioned by the applicable legislation on data protection.
The information aggregated or anonymized as it could not be associated to a physical person identified or identifiable do not constitute personal data and can be used to commercial issues.
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation of our website, and to streamline registration or audience measurement processes. Cookies are text files installed on your terminal (hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone) by a webpage server. Your computer is probably configured to accept cookies. However, you can change this setting to refuse to accept them and we suggest that you do this if you are worried about using cookies.
When you visit our website in order to search, read or download information, Kusmi Tea Switzerland collects and retains certain "visitor information" about you, such as the domain name and the host computer from which you are accessing the Internet, the internet protocol (IP) address of the latter, the date and time of navigation on our website, as well as the URLs from which you navigated in order to arrive on its website. You must consent in order to select your country of purchase, to place an order and to keep your selection in the shopping cart. Kusmi Tea Switzerland also uses this information to analyse and measure traffic to our website as well as to target advertisements that correspond to your areas of interests.
If you do not want Kusmi Tea Switzerland to collect this type of information, we recommend that you do not browse our website.
The different types of cookies that we use
Here are the different types of cookies used on our website:
• Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our website: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and enable the registration of your order, the operation of the shopping cart, and the identification of customers through their personal accounts. In addition, these enable the improvement of the navigation, the services provided such as language preferences, the display and the fluidity of the pages on our website. Kusmi Tea Switzerland uses the services of ORIENTIS GOURMET to set up and manage these cookies.
• Statistical cookies: these allow for the collection of anonymous statistical data in relation to traffic to our website. This service is provided on our behalf by GOOGLE ANALYTICS. The information generated by this type of cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States where it is stored. For more information on Google's use of your data, the settings and opt-out options, please refer to Google's Term of Services.
• Social network cookies: When an Internet user accesses our website through a social network user account (including Facebook or Google +), the social network transmits public data relating to the profile of the user to Kusmi Tea Switzerland using its cookies. For more information about the use of your data by these social networks or to manage your privacy preferences, please refer directly to their privacy policies.
User cookie management
You may at any time express and modify your choices in respect of cookies via our cookie management tool by clicking
You may also modify your wishes with regard to the different browsers, you can consult the following pages:
• Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also configure your browser to send a code indicating to websites that you do not want to be tracked ("Do No Track" option). For: • Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
• Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
You can also go to the website Youronlinechoices. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising businesses and is a centralised interface enabling you to express your refusal or your acceptance of cookies that may be used to tailor the advertising which may be displayed on your device to the browsing: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ch-fr/controler-ses-cookies.
The setting you choose may change your Internet browsing experience and your access conditions to our website. Kusmi Tea Switzerland cannot be held liable for any consequences in relation to the degraded operation of our website resulting from it being impossible for Kusmi Tea Switzerland to record or consult the collected data necessary for the operation of our website which you may have refused or deleted.
Purpose of processing
Kusmi Tea Switzerland is susceptible of processing the personal data collected (name, surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, date fo birth) to promote its legitimate interests in the activity exploitation.
More specifically, Kusmi Tea Switzerland uses customer’s data as follows:
- To deliver you the information or services that you asked for.
- For communication. We can contact you to inform you about promotional offers and new products. These would be marketing e-mails that you can decide to receive or not.
- For billing purposes, accounts gestion and other administrative reasons. In this aim, we use account data to administer accounts and follow up the bills and payments.
- To conduct inquiries, to help preventing security problems and abuses and to improve our products and services.
- To realise statistic and marketing surveys.
Period of conservation
The information kept on your terminal (ex: cookies) would not be conserved more than 13 months. From this point, your data will be deleted or anonymized.
Kusmi Tea Switzerland takes personal data security seriously and strives to protect information that you give us to avoid losses, abusive utilisation and any access or divulgation non-authorized. These measures take into account the sensible information that we acquire, treat and stock and the current status of technology.
Share and divulgation of information
Only Kusmi Tea Switzerland, and its staff, is the recipient of your personal data. This is never forward to anyone else, in spite of subcontractors that Kusmi Tea Switzerland may ask to particularly regarding to hosting and maintenance of the website and its data base to realise contracts, CRM actions, personalisation of the content and realisation of publicity, financial transactions, orders expedition and statistic, marketing and behavioural surveys and organisation of contests. These sub-contractors are as Kusmi Tea Switzerland, commit to protect your data.
Neither Kusmi Tea Switzerland nor a subcontractor proceed to the commercialisation of personal data.
Kusmi Tea Switzerland is likely to forward your personal data to other countries than the one you are living, for storage reasons, payment process and for promotional marketing purposes. Compliance with General regulation of Data Protection is however guarantied.
You dispose of the rights below regarding to your personal data:
- Right of access. Modification and up-date: you can access to the personal data acquired that concerns you and to modify or correct them if needed.
- Right of opposition Kusmi Tea Switzerland is under the general compliance of protection of data and uses it to process with your data. Nevertheless, you may object at any time about the use of your personal data by Kusmi Tea Switzerland.
Delegated to the data privacy
To communicate with our data protection officer, please send an e-mail to this address: email@example.com.